The use of our Project Management delivery system is an excellent strategy and approach to the successful execution of many construction projects. As a Project Manager, Grant-Marion Construction would oversee the administration of the project from the Design stage throughout the entire Construction stage. Typically, this service is offered at an agreed upon flat rate. The Project Management system brings an additional practical aspect to the process, which allows the Owner flexibility in the construction timeline, while at the same time maintaining effective management of the construction process.
Our Project Management approach includes these value added items
- Full Health and Safety project for the project incorporating the Owners, Consultants and construction personnel.
- Assist in the investigation of existing conditions (if required) early in the project to assist the Design Team and to reduce or eliminate any associated unforeseen factors during the construction phase.
- Integrated Planning of the construction with the building functions.
- Construction scheduling control.
- Budget control from concept budget through to final detailed budget.
- Single monthly invoicing, including all trades, suppliers and miscellaneous costs.
- Advice on bonding requirements.
- Constructability Analysis.